Thursday 7 March 2013

Storyboards

This is the storyboard we created for my Music Video for the song 'Stay Awake'. Creating this storyboard was extremely important as it helped us to stay organised and up to date when filming each shot, and it helped us in the editing process when we had to put each shot in the correct order. As well as informing us what shot we needed to film it also allowed us to remember how long each shot had to last, what lighting we needed, what props we needed and also what location we had to film it in.
When it came to actually filming my music video I did stick to a lot of the shots from the storyboard, but I did make some changes, such as filming extra shots that I thought would help develop the music videos narrative (like the sparkler scene), and I also changed the length of time that some of the shots lasted, as in the editing process I decided to make some shorts last for a shorter amount of time to build up the excitement for my target audience.
 
 
 





1 comment:

  1. You have made a start in describing why storyboards are important to a production and the storyboards that you have included helps to show evidence of the planning that you carried out.

    What shots did you decide to change and why?

    ReplyDelete